Active Employees performing work covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between I.B.E.W. Local 617 and the San Mateo Chapter, NECA, or individual Employers who have Collective Bargaining Agreements with I.B.E.W. Local 617, and which are required to make Employer contributions to this Health and Welfare Fund.
The Plan provides dental care through an insured arrangement through Delta Dental with Group Number 2776-001. A separate booklet, which has been provided for you, is available at the Plan Office which describes this coverage.
Your vision benefits are provided through VSP. You will get the highest level of care, including a WellVision Exam – a comprehensive exam designed to detect eye and health conditions. When you see a VSP provider, you’ll get the most out of your benefit, have lower out-of-pocket costs, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Using your vision benefits:
- Register at vsp.com. Once your plan is effective, review your benefit information.
- Find an eyecare provider who is right for you. The decision is yours to make – choose a VSP provider or any out-of-network provider. To find a VSP provider, visit vsp.com or call (800) 877-7195.
- At your appointment, tell them you have VSP. There is no ID card necessary. If you would like a card as a reference, you can print one on vsp.com.
- There are no claim forms to complete when you see a VSP provider.
- Address Change Form
- Claim For HRA Premium Payment Form
- Disability Claim Form
- HRA Claim Form
- Kaiser Enrollment Form
- Request for Reimbursement Form
- Self-Funded PPO Enrollment Form
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Plan - Summary of Benefits
- Anthem Blue Cross Travel Assistance
- Anthem Cooking Suggestions
- Anthem Fitness Tips
- BaySport Health Coaching Program
- BaySport Nutrition Coaching
- BaySport Wellness Program
- Calm Promotional - English
- Calm Promotional - Spanish
- Dental Benefit Highlights
- Dental Evidence of Coverage
- Dental Online Services
- Disability Income
- Discounts through Anthem
- Group Life Insurance (MetLife)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- HRA Eligible Reimbursement Items
- HRA Overview
- HRA Summary
- Kaiser Chiropractic Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente Mindfulness and Self-Care Resources
- Kaiser Summary of Benefits
- My Strength Flyer NCAL
- Self-Care - English
- Self-Care - Spanish
- SmileWay Wellness Program
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Summary Plan Description
- Vision Benefits Summary
- VSP at your fingertips
- VSP Grievance Process Notice